Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Digital Pull List: Updated

One month (plus a little bit) into the New 52, here's my updated pull list:

Day-And-Date
  • Justice League--definitely staying on this list
  • Action Comics--definitely staying on this list
  • Batgirl--definitely staying on this list
  • Justice League International--still on this list for the time being, but I might drop it to the Month Late list if it doesn't wow me soon
  • Stormwatch--definitely staying on this list
  • Batman and Robin--definitely staying on this list
  • Batwoman--definitely staying on this list
  • Green Lantern--as mentioned here, I decided to wait on Green Lantern titles until the "War of the Green Lanterns" goes on sale... still hasn't happened...
  • Batman--definitely staying on this list
  • Green Lantern Corps--see Green Lantern above
  • Nightwing--definitely staying on this list
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws--ugh. The first issue was not quite offensive enough for me to drop altogether, but I'm going to wait at least long enough to read the reviews of issue 2 before buying it. I'd like to hear whether people are convinced by Lobdell's defense of Starfire after reading the issue. 
  • Wonder Woman--staying on this list for now; not necessarily my favorite book, but pretty good nonetheless
  • Aquaman--definitely staying on this list
  • Flash--definitely staying on this list
  • Green Lantern: New Guardians--see Green Lantern above
  • Superman--definitely staying on this list
  • Teen Titans--definitely staying on this list


A Month Late and a Dollar Short
  • Animal Man--not quite awesome enough to move up to the Day-And-Date list, but pretty darn close
  • Batwing--sure, I'll keep reading this
  • Detective Comics--sure, I'll keep reading this
  • Green Arrow--I'll read at least until Ann Nocenti takes over, to see how she does
  • Static Shock--ditto, except Marc Bernardin instead of Ann Nocenti
  • Swamp Thing--I dunno, I'll give it a couple more issues
  • Grifter--I was only somewhat interested in this one and it didn't get great reviews, so I probably won't buy it afterall
  • Legion Lost
  • Mister Terrific
  • Superboy
  • Birds of Prey
  • Blue Beetle
  • Captain Atom
  • Catwoman--this is a case where I'm glad I read the reviews before buying. Saved myself two dollars.
  • Legion of Super-heroes
  • Supergirl
  • The Fury of Firestorm
  • Justice League Dark
  • The Savage Hawkman
  • Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E.--the Flashpoint mini convinced me to add this to my list. I'll let you know tomorrow what I think of the first issue
  • Demon Knights--Stormwatch convinced me to give this one a shot. I'll also report on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment